Do I need Council approval, Complying Development Certificate (CDC), or Development Application (DA) before you can begin?

It’s common for most projects to include some form of renovation, demolition or construction and in consultation with the Council or other building professionals like Town Planner, we will determine if you need to lodge a DA or CDC and can lodge these on your behalf.

Subsequent certifications, such as Occupation Certificate, can also be arranged by us.

Watch the videos below, for more details:

By | 2016-10-02T16:36:35+00:00 October 2nd, 2016|0 Comments